How To Write A Memorable Video Story, Intermediate, / , , , Tech, ,
Presented by Chris Cheline
Video is a unique medium. It has moving pictures. It has captivating sound. It can be narrated by a presenter, through interviews, or both. How do you take the elements from a shoot to craft a memorable story?
We'll discuss the following:
• What to look for while logging video?
• Building stories around compelling moments
• What makes a good transition?
• Maintaining a focus throughout the story
• How can narration enhance a story?
We'll look at some examples and go through practical exercises.